Questions answered by a sales audit:
- Do the unsatisfactory sales results stem from low effectiveness of the sales department or from other circumstances? What circumstances?
- How can salespeople work more effectively?
- What is the effectiveness in attracting customers?
- Are the target markets correctly identified and penetrated?
- What is the share of chance in the work of the salespeople?
- Can the salespeople precisely describe customer expectations and focus on them, ensuring appropriate service?
- How is agreement with customers reached?
- How do the salespeople deal with customers’ objections and questions?
- The salespeople’s soft skills – are they their strength or an obstacle in effective performance?
- Do the motivation system and the development path work effectively?
- Do the salespeople perceive customers as potential long-term partners?
- What kind of support do the salespeople need?
If you feel that the selling process in your company could attain a higher level – our services are just what you need!
As part of the audit, we conduct a performance analysis for the company’s sales activities:
- Adaptation of the sales process phases to the purchase cycle of the customer, with suggestions for changes;
- Assessment of the adaptation of the CRM system to the sales process and suggestions for ways of its further adjustment to the company’s needs;
- Assessment of the salespeople’s work (also in their everyday work evinronment, during commercial meetings, telephone calls to customers, building of the customer base) and competences;
- Assessment of the effectiveness of the adopted marketing strategy.
An analysis carried out by a person having no links with the company reveals many irregularities that have been invisible to the company’s management.