We provide comprehensive technical, economic, financial, and legal consulting services for the purposes of preparing a project carried out under a public-private partnership.
- Financial and economic analysis: your answer to the question whether the project is financially viable and what economic risks it involves. It also determined the impact of a project on the local budget and public debt.
- Technical analysis: verification of adopted technical and technological solutions, including recommendations for the right variant and participation in the technical planning and designing.
- Legal analysis: indication of the most effective PPP model (concession, availability fee or other), preparation of legal opinions and contractual terms.
- Market testing: gauging the interest of potential private partners and financial institutions, promotion of the undertakings planned under the PPP.
- Summary of the analyses along with a recommendation on the optimum project implementation model.
Preparation of the procedure and conduct of the partner selection process.
- Comprehensive conduct of the private partner selection process, starting from the preparation of tender documentation, to participation in negotiations in an expert capacity, to contract signing at various stages of the procedure.
Assistance in obtaining subsidies for hybrid projects
- Analysis of the possibility of obtaining co-financing from external sources for a given investment: preparation of the necessary application documentation, settlement of received aid with the financing institution, monitoring of indicators, and promotion of the project.
We offer support for local government authorities that run or intend to run investments within the PPP framework.
We provide advice to the private sector, to entrepreneurs that participate or intend to participate in undertakings carried out under a public-private partnership.