For 10 years, we have effectively managed investment, research & development, and educational projects, applying well-established international standards. Our team is competent to manage projects in accordance with the PRINCE 2 methodology, as confirmed by appropriate certificates.
Our comprehensive services related to project implementation and settlement include:
- supervision over current activities involved in project implementation,
- preparation and handling of procurement procedures in accordance with the required procedures, in particular the principle of competitiveness,
- consultancy on actual and legal actions necessary for the correct project implementation,
- financial settlement of projects: preparation of payment requests, periodic reports, and any correspondence between the Customer and the financing institution,
- monitoring the achieved output and result indicators,
- coordination of promotional activities,
- preparing the Customer for project inspection,
- service of a project throughout its implementation.
All stages cover comprehensive supervision, provided by an experienced team, over compliance with procedures related to the implementation and settlement of co-financed projects.